Are any herbal teas OK for cats?
One of my cats is obsessed with tea! Certain herbal teas only...not actual black tea. Normally she's pretty well-behaved, but if I make a cup of herbal tea, she'll jump up on the counter if I leave it there, or try to stick her paw in it while it's on the nightstand. This only happens with certain herbal tea blends--particularly those containing mint. Is it safe for me to give her a little peppermint tea, or other herbal tea like chamomile, as a treat now and then?
I've read conflicting articles about how safe this is!  I've read that green tea is great for kitties, and THEN I've read that caffeine is poisonous to them.  I don't know about you, but I hate getting conflicting info like that.

I don't remember reading anything about mint tea-good or bad.  I can understand the mint obsession.  My cat has a major mint/spearmint fetish.  She will go after my gum in my purse-whole head in the purse!  LOL  Or, if God forbid, if I have it sitting there she'll chew on it with the wrapper on!  It's funny, but it bothers me too because I don't know if it's safe.

If I were you, I'd do some on-line searches to see what you come up with about the mint tea to see if it's safe.  That is your best bet.
My cat is obsessed with herbal tea too she just keeps sniffing at it like if it was boiled cat nip id like to know if its safe too
All I know is that there is a reason for this seemingly obsession with cats and the herbs in the mint family:  Cat nip is in the mint family.  It is even sometimes called catnip mint.  The only solution I know of is that every time your cat tries to take something with a different mint from you, like your tea or some gum is to give the cat some dried catnip.  Of course, I say that with confidence only because my cat seems to only want catnip on occasion and not everyday.  If I offer her catnip when she isn't really interested, she ignores the offer.  So, you could try this.  I think I would put my purse in a different location, though, just to be on the safe side.  I hang mine off of a dresser drawer knob.  Even if Akira were to get up on top of the dresser (too full of stuff for her to do this), the purse is then too heavy for her to try pulling up to her for her to go fishing in my purse like that.