Cat stomach issues
Hi, my cat Romeo is a very friendly cat normally... He is always playing and wanting/needing attention constantly , he loves to be touched and is very active and vocal. he is 5 years old. I also have another cat who is 5 as well and he is fine, while Romeo is not. This started in the evening today...We saw vomit on the carpet around 8'oclock, sometimes he vomits so we thought nothing of it. ... I went to see him about a half an hour later...He was on the bed and had been laying there pretty much all day... I noticed he smelled when I got close to him, he then gave a mean sort of meow at me (which he never does) and he stood up, I saw a small amount of waste on the blanket he was laying on and a wet spot. In the last few hours he has gone in his litter box many times 3-5 maybe. He continues to want to lay in a dark cool place, and has only gotten up to go to his litter box and has since got up to vomit again. He has waste on the back of his fur near his butt too, I cleaned some off but he really will not let us come near him and he is usually not like that. Our other cat is laying with him on the bed and they usually do not lay together. I tried to give him ice because he likes that, and he had no interest and just started growling and hissed. I just need to know if something is really wrong, or is this some kind of flu? We cleaned the house today so I am wondering if he might of ingested something, but we always clean with the same products and nothing like this has ever happened and he has never acted this way. It is getting so bad that when I come near him and do not even touch him he meows in anger and just wants to be alone. Is there anything I can give him? It is 12:30 AM now so this has been going on a couple hours, but anything I read on websites is making me feel like something is very wrong, and I am very worried. Thank you in advance.
Hi :-)
My cats called Romeo too hehe
I think you should get him to an out of hours vet and have blood tests done and see a vet because otherwise its impossible to know what might be the problem. Also, you don't want him to pass an infection or virus (IF he has one) to your other cat! Keep me updated! Hope he's ok when he gets seen :-)

Hello am910,

I just read your comments. Romeo sounds really sick. He is throwing
up and soiling himself. I agree with lola200677. Since this has been going
on for hours, I would definitely take him to be seen by a vet. You said
you've been cleaning your place. Is it possible Romeo has ingested one
of the products you've used. Ingestion can occur by simply licking a
product. Better to be safe. I would take Romeo to an after hours vet
or an emergency veterinary clinic. If my cat were exhibiting these symptoms, I would definitely take him to an emergency veterinary
clinic. Good luck to both of you. Eve
I
Hi, I hope by now that Romeo has seen a vet.  It sounds to me like he has a urinary blockage or possibly gotten into something he shouldn't have.  I hope by now that he's feeling better!

Good luck