Cat's shoulder dislocated
My 7 yr. old cat Mollie's left front shoulder became dislocated when she was held to tightly 1 week ago. It's been put back into place but it has popped back out every day since. What can I do to help keep this from happening all the time?
Since it is difficult to immobilize a cat's shoulder until it heals, the only real option is cage rest. You'll have to place Molly in a small sized cage (just enough room for food and litter) and keep her there for a week or two (probably two). This will give the muscles and tendons time to heal properly.

But be aware once a dislocation has happened, a joint has a tendency to dislocate fairly easily afterwards.
hi hope i get reply, my cat was 9 he started limping on left leg then a week later stopped putting foot down took to vet x ray showed cancer in shoulder vet advised removal of leg and shoulder not very good so put to sleep when i went to pick her up 2 hours later there was blood coming from his nose, surely cat cant get cancer in 2 weeks and why was blood coming from nose thankyou if you can reply
Cancer in cats can develop over a number of months or even years without showing any symptoms.  The bloody nose could be from internal bleeding or an unrelated respiratory infection.
thank you so much for replying to my question i was worried sick about my cat tiger still cant believe he has gone no more watching through front window when i return home i just hoped the vet didn't mistake a leg out of joint for cancer, as the symptoms seemed to happen so quick.one thing i still cant understand is tiger never bothered with me for all the years we had him then 3 weeks ago he suddenly started jumping on me and being very fussy for a week i said to my daughter i cant believe tiger has got so fussy then he stopped and started running away from me and hiding,one thing i hate myself for is when i picked him up to put him in his cat box to take to the vet he popped his paw out and i pushed it back in i thought i should have left the cat alone ,but i thought he might get worse if i didn't take him there and then never thinking that the vet would diagnose cancer.what a horrible situation,i feel as if i didnt give him a chance