Cats Community
Concerned: My siamese cat pees when scared
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet cats!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Concerned: My siamese cat pees when scared

Hi' was wondering if anybody knows why cats when they get nervous or scared they pee?
My siamese cat is 8 months old, and he is very playful and sometimes likes to bother the other cats, he does play with my other two cats, but when we tell tell him to stop doing bad things like getting on the table or jumping and running over the sofas then he pees after we say it's a no no what he is doing. we don't yell at him, I guess he is just a very friendly and playful cat, but he does destroy things by chewing on them.  I never had that problem with the other cats. So can somebody tell me why is he pees every where( sofa, kitchen, rooms,beds)  Oh and he does pee in the litter box. He only pees when he gets scared or that someone is telling him he has been a bad boy.
we really love him just like the other two cats, but when he pees all over the house smells so bad, and I have to be cleaning like 5-8 times everyday, please help!!!
Related Discussions
874521_tn?1375890587
hi and welcome....this is my opinion, I think for whatever reason this kitty has become stressed out, perhaps by being scolded even tho you don't 'yell' at him he still thinks he is being bad and in trouble, or there is something else in the house that is making him scared, perhaps one of the other cats??? ..just like with humans we can all loose control of our bladder when frightened.
Or perhaps there is something medical going on...it wouldn't hurt to have a check up done too.
I will send you a site with info on inappropriate urination to see if that helps.

I suggest when he does have an accident to clean it with an enzyme cleaner to remove the urine odor, these products are available at pet stores.

http://www.indianwalkvet.com/inappropriate_elimination.htm
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
2083449_tn?1381358308
Blank
Sonrissa Sleep is a wonderful thing!... Comment
1 hr ago
2160506_tn?1336939087
Blank