House Cats fighting
Help! I have 2 wonderful cats but they are driving me mad with their naught behaviors. The one cat Little One is is 3 year female (fixed.) She is a very lovely cat but was getting very needy so we figured maybe a another cat would help her so a few month ago we bought our second cat Shiny, also female, who was 8 weeks at the time we bought her. When the cats first met of course they were scared ad opposed but that changed in day or so and they got used to each other. My older cat Little One even let Shiney nurse even though she never has been a mom (produced milk.) As Shiney got older she played with Little One and then the problem began. Shiney (now 4 months)  now consonantly attacks( pounces, bites, starches, chasing) Little One over and over again. I think Shiney is playing because she dose not show any aggressive signs (no growling, no hissing, no ears back,ect.) However this is torment for Little One. The kitten will attack her all day, I can literally pull Shiney away and she will attack five minute later and she will do it 30 times in a row.  So now Little  One's attitude has changed; she hides alot, cowers, gets in high places the kitten can't reach and sometimes hisses at the kitten if she thinks Shiney even is going to attack her.It makes me sad that my older cat is upset and she she shows other signs like no longer purring at all. What makes it odder is all still find the 2 cats cuddling and sleeping together. I've trying saying no, making loud noises, i have gotten really mad and put them in the shower with water. I want to know why the kitten does this and what can I do?
The kitten does it because she is a kitten and that is what they do.  My kitten is now 7 months and he still wants to play with my older cats who tolerate him but are not the least bit interested in playing his games.  They are fine together when sleeping or eating,  This is quite normal behavior for both of your cats so I would just let them alone to work it out between the 2 of them
Depending on how withdrawn this is making the older cat, I might think about giving the younger cat away.  I'd consider an older cat as a companion to a shy one, not a boisterous kitten.

ps -- Two females don't always get along as well together as a female and a male.