Kitten sneezes all the time. Blood in mucus and stool.
Over the summer we rescued a kitten that had apparently been thrown in the lake and was half drowned when we found her.  We took her to the vet and had her fixed and tested for feline leukemia and everything was good.  However she sneezes all the time and mucus and blood come out.  Any ideas??
good on you for taking in this poor little waif and looking after her....poor baby, she is suffering from a URI or upper respiratory infection....this is almost always viral in origin and therefor antibiotics are of NO use unless it has become bacterial...a Vet would have to check this out for you, be very sure NOT to use antibiotics unless there is strong evidence that what he has is BACTERIAL...indiscriminate use of antibiotics by many Vets just leads to resistance to all antibiotics and creates 'super bugs'..so beware, but I really think you need to get this checked out I am concerned b/c there is blood in the mucous.

http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_feline_upper_respiratory.html

get it looked at and cultured. also start using a product that supports her immune system, this is the very best defense against this uri from continually reoccurring..this product is an amino acid any GOOD Vet will tell you about this product and many will sell one to you, however...being holistic minded I must say the Veterinary versions of are very high priced and low in quality. I will give you the name of human versions of L-lysine that are SAFE for cats...much cheaper and more effective. I recommend you order this product from iherb or find a good Health/Vitamin/Supplement store that sells this brand...it is free of sugar/salt/soy/corn/preservatives etc...so SAFE use.
if you do order from iherb, quote this code and get $4 off. that will cover the shipping costs and than the product itself will only cost you $6.43 this is very inexpensive and the very best immune defense you can give your kitty!!!!!!!

http://www.iherb.com/Carlson-Labs-L-Lysine-Amino-Acid-Powder-100-g/13608

there is a scoop that comes inside, use 1/2 scoop for the first week, than 1/4 scoop thereafter.

there is also another product I highly recommend to help with the congestion...works like benedryl but without the nasty side effects...this is Stinging Nettles..I will include the name of one  of the best brands avail for kitties for this too. open the capsule and sprinkle on her food or mix with a bit of water and give via a dropper...for first week 2 capsules than scale back gradually to 1/2 capsule.

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Nettle-Root-Extract-Stinging-250-mg-90-Vcaps/707

please post again if you have more questions or to keep us updated. again I do recommend she see a Vet b/c of the blood to rule out a bacterial infection..either way these two products will be very helpful to her recovery and help prevent further occurrences...