My cat has red sores and lumps on belly
My cat has many red tiny sores on inner thighs and belly.  She is constantly licking them.  She is lethargic.  At only 4 years old, she has lost her energy and normal way.  She sleeps all day and licks her belly.  When applying cream I have noticed that she has lumps which are obviously painful to my touch.  She eats regularly and drinks a lot, however she is losing weight.  I have tried antibiotics, and parasite killing cream and spray.  I can't find any sort of diagnosis after searching hours on internet.  I have asked some friends who are vets.  I cannot afford to take her into a clinic. I am growing frustrated as I want to help her and I am completely unaware how.  Please help with any info you may have for me.  I'm desperate.
Well, it could be many things, Jenn.  First thing that comes to mind is she may have a flea allergy.  The lumps and the weight loss are very concerning, yes.  I think you simply must find a way to take kitty to the vet.  See if they will kindly take pymts.  The problem is obviously something immune to antibiotics.  

When we first got our kitty, we tried antibiotics first, but they didn't help and the reason for that is our cat had a fungal infection which does not respond to antibiotics.  So, you see, it could be anything with your kitty.  It sounds like you've tried everything you can think of and since your cat is not responding she will have to be seen.  

Why can't one of your vet friends see her?

Maybe someone else will have an idea.  Very best of luck, hon.
hi and sorry for kitties troubles....I'm sure no one even a vet would be able to diagnosis without seeing.....however i will suggest you could try a good flea treatment avail thru your Vet.
You could also try using a different food, what kind is kitty on?
My cat suffers from food allergies and breaks out in tiny scabs that when rubbed break out into red raw sores...
Allergies are very hard to treat in animals without finding the exact source.
Chicken is the most popular pet food ingredient therefore one of the most common for allergies too.
keep posting and hopefully we can be of some help.
have you tried posting on the ASK A VET FORUM?...screen down to the right and you'll see 'expert related forums'...they can possibly help you with more suggestions.
good luck
Hi jen I just wondered if you discovered what the problem with your cat was? My cat has the exact same symptoms! Many thanks