Cats Community
My kitten

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet cats!

My kitten

My oldest kitten is 13 weeks.  We just brought into the mix a 6 week old kitten.  Our 13 week kitten is so bent out of shape that it attacked me and physically deskinned me some.  I am the 13 week olds primary caregiver, even though he actually belongs to my daugter. I feed,water and play with the 13 week old.

Why did she attack me.
Tags: cats
Could be that you had the sent of the younger cat on you and that is why your 13 week old kitten attacked you. Keep both cat seperated for about a week or so, till they can get used to each other.  Wash your hands good before touching either cat too.  Good Luck to you and keep us posted.What are your kitties named? also by a cat toe nail clipper and have a Vet show you how to clip the nails.
Sorry I got your named miss-spelled! and ment, "Buy" a Cat toe nail clipper, Not by, Sorry about that.......Petco or Petsmart carry toe nail clippers don't use people ones!!!!!!!
Thanks for the advice.  We will certainly keep them seperate until they learn to live with eachother.  The 13 week old is named Joie, Orange female tabby.  The 6 week old is black and name Abby.  
Wow very nice names for your kitties. I have a lil black cat (not really so little or young anymore he's 17yrs old) called Maximillion or "Max".  Have fun with your cats, they are nice pets! I can't believe I had so many typos in my post, they need a modify post button here. ( I ment scent instead of sent). Please keep us posted as to how your kitties are progressing together okay........