Rusty
Last night on my way home i saw a littl black kitty sitting in the swampy ditch at the end of my street. So i went home and walked back down to see what it was doing. I got closer and saw that there was green discharge leaking from her eyes and nose. All the way from her nose to her lip was caked with this green stuff, as were her eyes in he corners. She was also very skinny, you could feel and see her spine, she's very light. She had no collar, but she is domestic because she is very very friendly. I brought her home and cleaned her up and tried to get her to eat or drink. She was intested in the tuna fish, but only gave it a few licks and wouldn' touch the cat food or water. So she stayed the night and still han't eaten anythng. She drinks water a ittle bit, but she sits by the bowl for a while as if shes drinking from it but after she leaves there is hardly any water gone. I'm just not sure what is wrong. Is she just old, or have some kind of infection? I'm not sure what to do. there are no sign of fleas, no itching or biting anywhere.
sounds like she has URI (upper respiratory infection)  if you take her to a vet they can give you some antibiotics for her.  she probably isnt interested in food and water because when she drinks she cant breath very well and she probably cant taste the food very well (its like when people have a cold they are not interested in eating)
maaskant gave you excellent advice, this kitty needs to see a Vet, I congratulate you for taking her in...she really needs some tender loving care the poor little girl, she won't survive otherwise...
she is all plugged up with discharge from the URI and went cats can't smell they won't eat..they need to smell their food.
Its important you get her looked after right away..afew days without food at that small a size and her organs will begin to shut down. please get her to a Vet for some antibiotics...they only cost a few dollars..keep us updated♥