Talks all the time
Why does my cat talk all the time - we give it so much attention i am not sure why he does this he did not use to be like that!?
Cats feel stress as much or more than us. They love us and take on our problems. sounds like your cat want reassurance you will be there for him or her. Your can is also voicing his/her concern for your issues and maybe thinking you can understand you can is giving you his;her best advice. Mostly , you baby cat need reassurance. Cats a smart(dogs too) very sensitive and your can needs you to talk to her,listen too and hug her alot, Also if you are able make sure to reassure you cat his home is safe. I hate people who get rid of pets. Would you get rid of a kid for changing. well cats change too. If you are unable to keep you animal find best home for it. anyone who abandons animals ( we adopt make commitment) deserves Hell. my opinion. but people change and cats change too. and they do know love and fear. I know you didn't say you were getting rid of cat but just my feeling. now if you can give cat extra hugs and reassurance (also make sure cat is fixed( 4 million killed ,murdered in pounds etc each year) but cat will calm down if you quit talking to us about this and talk to your cat. Cat is part of family, has emotions and is trying to tell you something. just my thoughts talk to cat,give extra love, maybe cat treats and let me know if she /he feels relieved and can talk a bit less.
Hello and welcome.  How old is your kitty?  You say this is something new?...I would take your girl to the vet ASAP for a checkup since anytime kittys behavior changes dramatically is time for a vet visit just to make sure all is okay.  
I also have a voicey kitty, she is two years old, it seems like she changed when she got out of the kitten stage, she began really meowing all the time.  She is really just wanting attenetion from us I have found.  I have another male cat that never meows, unless he is in the living room alone.  I just tell him to come in the bedroom and he is normally fine.  With my male cat, if something is wrong with him, he will bite me to let me know.  He will seem more aggressive if there is a problem.  Has your cat been fixed? Is it home alone ever? Maybe leave a TV or radio on if so, this might help stimulate her while your away from the home.
Some cats are just more vocal than others.  It may not mean anything.  I have cats that talk all the times, others sometimes, others hardly ever.  It doesn't necessarily mean they are sick or hurting or in stress.  Often they just like to talk to you or hear the sound of their own voice.
What kind of cat is he? Siamese are known for being talkers. Perhaps that is part of it. Just like some people, some cats talk more.