Transmission Fluid
My father had a transmission installed in his truck in our driveway Saturday night.  Some of the fluid dripped on the gravel driveway.  I didn't think anything of it because It soaked in and didn't stay of the surface so they wouldn't be able to drink it.  Little did I know that Lucy would LAY on the spot and sleep.  I saw her and she was yucky on her entire side from front leg to back and down her legs and a little on her tummy.  I trapped her (poor baby) and used the bath wipes I have on her.  She loves being rubbed down by them.  I've been keeping an eye on her and she's been pretty normal although she had me spooked once.  She was sleeping and apparently knew I was there so she didn't get up and run, she just laid there and looked at me liek she was half asleep.  I thought she was sick and went up to her and she was just waking up slow.  I've never had a cat that will take so long to wake up and function.  :)  

Anyway I guess the question is what should I be looking for and how much do you think she would have had to ingest to be hurt by it.  It would have only been taking a bath and I don't think she had done much when I found her.  
Hi Ali, you may want to call your vet with this question.  This exact same thing happened to our first cat - she was drenched and we took her to the vet to be bathed.  I think you found your kitty in time and got the fluid off before she had any time to lick any of it, but I would call your vet for signs of ingestion just to be on the safe side.  You were so quick to find her though, I think she's probably just fine.  
I agree with Jade Ali. I'll stay positive on this one. I think Lucy will be fine. Will keep my fingers crossed but please come back with updates.
I called my regular vet and she told me to bathe her and they gave me an 800 number for the pet poison control line.  When I called the number, an answering machine picked up and told me they don't have anyone sponsoring them, blah blah blah so they have to charge $35 to answer the question.  Needless to say I called the Vet school here in town.  They told me to bathe her several times in dawn dish soap and to keep an eye on her.  I got some additional bath wipes so I will make her mad at me again.  She seems to be just fine but I will keep watching.  
Hi again, I brought this over from a site I found by googling antifreeze.  Lucy would of shown signs of poisoning by now since this happened Sat.  I'm sure she's alright Ali, especially since you took such quick action with the wipes.  Oh, great, nice pet poison control line :(  

Hillsboro Veterinary Clinic

What symptoms appear in a cat with antifreeze intoxication?

Q: “My cat may have ingested antifreeze. My husband was working on a vehicle and said what the cat drank was mostly water, but may have had some antifreeze in it. Should I call our veterinarian? What symptoms should I look for if there is a problem?”

A: Signs and symptoms similar to drunkenness.

Antifreeze intoxication is very serious. Immediate actions are necessary to save patients that have ingested even small amounts of ethylene glycol, the most common ingredient in most types of antifreeze. As little as one tablespoon of dilute ethylene glycol can kill an average size cat. The chemical has a specific toxicity for the kidneys; death from irreversible kidney failure is common.

Contact your veterinarian immediately. If the cat is not yet showing some signs of illness, it is unlikely that the cat ingested any meaningful amount of antifreeze, but your veterinarian should assess this.

The signs of acute or immediate exposure to ethylene glycol include signs that resemble drunkenness, including incoordination, depression, seizures, coma, or death. Vomiting, nausea, increased thirst and urination are also seen in the first 30 minutes to one hour. From 12 to 24 hours after consumption the animal may have rapid heart rate and rapid breathing. In the cat, signs progress rapidly: within 12 to 24 hours after ingestion, cats will have severe irreversible kidney failure, with limited or absent urine production. The cats will be severely depressed, with vomiting and diarrhea.

The prognosis for patients that are seen after the onset of kidney failure is grave. Dialysis and kidney transplantation would offer the best hope for such patients.

Your veterinarian should be able to detect whether the cat has kidney failure or other organ dysfunction with blood tests. The known antidotes are most helpful if administered to cats within the first three hours after ingestion. Unfortunately, pet owners rarely can act within this time frame.
LOL  Oops!  I meant to be looking up Transmission fluid.  Well, now you know what antifreeze does.  
Hahaha....okay, here we go.  This is why I think Lucy is fine since you're now over the 48hr mark.  She would've shown signs of illness by now.  There isn't nearly as much ethylene glycol in transmission fluid as there is in antifreeze, but still...

Transmission fluid is a hydrocarbon and typically cause central nervous system signs. Other common products found in garages like brake fluid or ethylene glycol (anti-freeze). Ingestion results initially in neurological signs (in the first 30 minutes to 12 hours), followed by cardiac/respiratory issues (12-24 hours after ingestion), then kidney failure (24-72 hours after ingestion). Toxicity  is somewhat dose dependent though small amounts are usually enough to be fatal without treatment.

Do keep us updated, aligator79