Yak Yak Yak all over the house!
My cat has always yakked up a little every once in awhile but this is ridiculous.  No change in her food we get the Iam's for older cats.  She's 13 at least.  She likes to take you to her food and water, (she screams at you until you come) then she proceeds to eat and she likes it if you stand there and watch her eat!  She is my husband and my baby can you tell?

biscuit our dog of 18 years just died out side of that nothing new.  she's got our attention with all this yakking up. Gross!
Any ideas??? Please???

and while we are at it....We have this black mama (ferrel cat) that has kittens here every year.  Times are rough and I just leave her alone safe under the shed.  She can relax and enjoy her kittens.  She usually takes them away after she teaches them to hunt.  Now this last liter of 2 black kittens  are still here and now she has a tiny one and shes back lounging in the yard.  So thats 4 ferrel black cats in my back yard.  They aren't hurting anything are they? Its just starting to freak me out.  Should I do something?  What?  Thank you for taking the time.  Kim
Can you not call the RSPCA (Im in Eng, might be different) Like a shelter for the other cats?
And,.. My kitten is doing the same, Came down yesterday to find basically WHOLE food on the floor! I think she ate toooo fast.
Erm, I would say, if she starts losing weight, take her to the vet. Or take her now, so they can tell quicker... Might be nothing, but better to be safe then sorry

x
Check with shelters or animal control in your area.  They often have a TNR program for ferals.  Until they get spayed, your feral colony will continue to grow.    
If you have a Feral Cat Coalition, they can advise on how to get the feral kitties neutered thru their organization.  I know you don't want any more kittens, and Momma kitty can get pregnant real fast again!

Is your talkative kitty a Siamese, by any chance?  They are real chatty!  I had a gorgeous Siamese boy kitty, and he would yak, yak, yak for me to feed him.  Once I placed a bowl of fresh food in front of him, he would walk away and return in his own good time.  I could never sleep in either!
I believe you're saying kitty vomits all over the house, yes?  It certainly could be a nervous reaction or even a reaction to Biscuit passing away (so sorry.)  I would encourage you to take kitty to the vet since anytime kitty's behavior changes drastically, anything could be wrong, especially for 13 y.o. cat.  

If I'm right about the vomiting, does she vomit her food, hairballs, what do you see?

My cat, Jade, likes me to pet her while she eats, too.  So Spoiled...but would we have it any other way? :)