cat threw up and stomach seem panting odd
When i got home from family for christmas, found like 5 or 6 vomits all over in my room. Then, next day another 4 or 5 and nothing in it but just food that my cat ate. Right now she seem need to throw up but not throw up...and her stomach seem panting but her mouth is close..shes quiet girl tho. sometimes she would put distance between me and my other 2 cats. She will be two years old in feb. Any clue what is might be the issues?
It's just a guess but it sounds to me like she may have eaten something she shouldn't have. Have you checked around the house to see if she might have gotten into something? Do a thorough check around and see if you can figure it out. It could be anything from chocolate to houseplants to medicine. It's hard to say.
Cats will distance themselves from people and other animals when they are sick or when they are dying. You need to keep a close watch on her. The fact that she doesn't seem better after throwing up concerns me. That means it's still in her system. I strongly suggest you take her to the vet and have her looked at. If she did indeed ingest some type of poison she will only get worse. I wouldn't wait. Please take her to your vet or emergency vet and have her looked at. She's a young cat. She has a good chance if she can be seen and treated as soon as possible.
Please come back and let us know how she's doing.
Best regards,
April
Don't panic.  Cats do that and there's a good chance that she just has an upset tummy, having ate a rubber band or something.

Look for other symptoms, though.  Do her eyes seem unusually dilated?  Does she seem disoriented or distressed in any other way than what you have described (like swaying, crying, moving around aimlessly, tilting her head in a weird way, anything like that)?  Is she drooling or foaming around her lips?

When you say "panting" I think you mean the sort of contractions that a cat does right before vomitting, is that right?  You don't mean she's doing it constantly

If you can, it certainly would be a good idea to get her looked at, as it always is when in doubt.

If the expense is an issue, and her symptoms pass quickly (and she doesn't have any other symptoms) then ok, but if the symptoms persist, I'd take her in if at all possible.

I'm not clear if you are saying that she is putting distance between herself and others just now, or if she is always like that.  If she doesn't usually do so, then I'd take it as a sign of distress, but if she always does it, than it's just her personality.

I've had cats that have gotten into toxic substances and I must say, there were more symptoms.  However, that doesn't mean much, different toxins have different reactions and to be safe, it's always best to check with a vet.
The repeated vomiting concerns me and the "panting" part that you describe is concerning, too.  This sounds like she swallowed something that she shouldn't have and that the object has become obstructed.  It could also, as Mrs. Savas has suggested, be a possible poisoning.  The "panting" is actually the stomach contracting trying to empty itself.  I will say, if it's a poisoning, you'll most likely see other symptoms as well-possible seizures, dilated pupils,or constricted pupils, breathing problems, and personality changes.  

If I were you, I would rush her to the emergency clinic.  That's exactly what I would do.  A poisoning and an obstruction are problems that can't be "waited out".

Good luck!
I would be very concerned at this point, and I would take her to the vet. Unless it's hairballs, vomiting isn't normal. Even indigestion is not normal if vomiting is seen repeatedly. She might have eaten a toxic substance or plant, or this could also mean early symptoms of chronic IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease in the small intestine, which causes a lot of vomiting). I am hoping this is just a minor complication. I am hoping she ate something she wasn’t supposed to eat, or the food itself just happened to be expired or something. You need to take her to the vet and get her checked up. If the problem persists, take her back.

Please come back and let us know how she is doing. Good Luck