for Ocean Angel's angel
Breeze and Nimbus honor 17 years of love.  (I can't imagine why they have their Xmas stocking up in June...)
Beautiful cats! I bet they're a noisy, irritating lovably cross eyed handful. :->
The cats thank you, and say to tell you they know they're beautiful.  Oh, do they know!

The 4-5 month old kitten carrying the balloon all around the house tonight is a Tonkinese, as are her mother and her maternal aunt.  The cat on the right is a Burmese (apparently the Burmese people had to get themselves all the colors of the rainbow, too).  She is the kitten's paternal aunt.  We have six cats related by birth or marriage; the other is a Bengal, but that's a subject for another time.

I've had Siamese since I was 12.  My first cat as an adult, Sherman, was Siamese, and left nothing to be desired.  But I discovered Tonks sometime during college when I was finding him a baby sister, and never went back.  They are derived from Siamese and Burmese, and are sweet, affectionate, mellow--all the things Siamese sometimes lack.  Probably haven't been a breed long enough to be messed up.  (When we had a litter of Tonkinese kittens to sell, I described them in the ad as "What every Siamese wishes it were.")

I like having a cat forum here.  One can't think about one's heart all the time!

what beautiful cats! i love siameese. i know that they can be standoffish (more so than a normal cat! who'de a thunk!) but they are so pretty, and when they like you they really love you. i had one from the time i was in 6th grade untill a few days before my 21st birthday when he was hit by a car and killed. it was very sad and very tragic. i lost a little piece of myself, but he had the most beautiful blue eyes (did i ention they were crossed?) i think that's one of the most beautiful thing about the siameese is the blue eyes... they are so very beautiful. your kitties look exceptionally happy with their giant inflatable toy!
Hah! I get to tell my wife she was wrong. She insisted they were Siamese. I guessed at Burmese, but never would have gotten Tonkinese, though. That would have cost me the chance at the million dollars. :)

they're still beautiful, either way. I'm going to show them to my cats, tell them to "shape up! you guys ain't winning any prizes over here!". :)