Cats Community
my cat won't poop in liter box

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet cats!

my cat won't poop in liter box

so i've had my cat for almost two  years and when i found her she was already trained to go in theliter box but for about a year she chooses not to poop in her liter box and goes in the hallway and i clean her box all the time and she doesn't use it but she has another literbox in our room and she uses that and it the same liter and everything but she won't use the one in the house and i've tried to put it where she poops and it worked for a while but she started up again so i tried to put it in a corner to make it private but she still doesnt use it so i'm running out of ideas so any sugguestions??
heres an article with some suggestions, you can read through it and see if something there helps track down the issue for you, if not come back and we'll try to help...don't give up there is always a reason:)

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2011/06/16/tracking-down-the-cause-of-your-cats-bad-bathroom-habits.aspx
When a cat stops using their litter box it either means they are unhappy with something or emotionally stress or their is a physical problem. You're best bet would be to get kitty checked out at the vet