reaction to vaccines?
I took my 10 month old cat to the vet yesterday evening to get the rabies and Fel V vaccines, and she was fine when we came home.  When I woke up this morning, she was just sitting on the floor and wouldn't even move.  She is normally a very active cat (she is a Bengal) and this is so not like her... She wouldn't even eat her favorite treat and won't even lie down.  When I try to pick her up, she cries and her hip (where the shots were given) seems to bother (or hurt) her. I called the vet but they told me that this is a normal reaction and told me to bring her in IF this continues more than 2 days.  Since I've never had cats before, I am worried...  Is this a normal reaction and I don't need to worry?    
Some cats will vomit. Mine did, and it is also normal. She is probably hurting because there is  bruising or abcess  forming in the area where the shot was given.  It may even get a bit sore. This should disappear in several days. If it persists, however, it could mean it is developing into a sarcoma and should be checked by your veterinarian.

Now, according to what you've described, she is having severe discomfort at the injection site, right? Again, you may see pain, swelling, redness, and irritation; but try not to panic. Contact the vet if these symptoms persist. Mind you, sometimes it takes up to 7 days for the pain to go away; but that would be an extreme case. Have you checked if she has fever? Fever also takes place as a side effect, as well as loss of appetite and depression; but these should only last 2 days, no more.

I know of a medication called corticosteroids which can help kitty cope with the side effects better. If you want, talk to the vet about it. I would just wait and see. I'm sure she'll be just fine by tomorrow.

Please keep us updated on her progress and I'm hoping she gets better rather quickly.

Good Luck  :)
Thank you so much for your reply!  I don't think she has a fever, but yes, she's having discomfort at the injection site (especially the side where the rabies shot was given).  I will wait and see if she feels better tomorrow like you said.  I will also ask the vet about the medication you mentioned.  
She finally did lie down now as I was typing this, so I hope she'll be fine by tomorrow. :)
Thanks again!
You're welcome. Please let us know how she is doing. But I'm sure that kitty will be just fine.

:)
Yes, I will let you know! :)
My cat is now doing fine, just like you said. :)  
She's starting to eat little by little and also being little more active now.
I'm sooo happy - thank you!