Am I really gluten sensitive?
I have been diagnosed with gluten sensitivity.
My levels are:

Gliadin abs, IgA     1.8 U/ml         (0-10)
Gliadin abs, IgG     27.5 U/ml  H   (0-10)

I dont understand this at all. I also suffer from Hashimotos thyroid? Are they connected? Can I ever have gluten again? Please help!!!
What other tests can I have run to make sure?
1. Yes you really are gluten sensitive.
2. Hashimotos and gluten insensitivities are related. Full blown Celiac disease is also an autoimmune disorder.
3. You should not have gluten as you are allergic to it. If you continue to eat gluten your symptoms will get worse. You may also develop other food sensitivities, absorption problems and full on Celiac disease.

What about yeast overgrowth? Is that related? I have a doc that thinks I should stop that too. I am overwhelmed with it all. Do you know any other tests I should have ran?
Thanks so much!
It's not very likely to get a false positive on a gluten sensitivity. It is very likely to get a negative test when you're actually intolerant. You should consider yourself allergic and actually kind of fortunate to have definitive results. Yeast overgrowth is most likely related. Eating something your body can't digest will mess up your entire system. If you are sensitive enough to get a positive IgG, your blood is treating gluten like an allergy. You will feel better if you don't eat it. Did the same Dr that diagnosed you tell you to avoid yeast? I'm confused about why you would avoid yeast.
I saw an alternatice doc and they ran some blood work. Well The IgG was one of them.
They do not have any definitive test fro yeast overgrowth though. I have been gluten free for almost a month. I don't feel too much better yet, but my periods are lighter.
I did gluten free last Summer and had a normal period fo rthe first time in my life. It is crazy how it is all related. I was diagnosed with Thyroid issues about 8 years ago, but have had bad periods for almost 20 years. I am seeing a gastroentrologist tomorrow and was wondering if there are any tests I should ask for. I just wanted a second opionion about everything. My guess is that I have always been allergic to gluten and it has gotten a lot worse over the years. Maybe it caused my thyroid issue? I know as a kid I was really ADD, just never put on medicine. It feels good to have an answer, just hard to swallow sometimes. Do I need to avoid sugars? I am confused because the doc that diagnosed me wanted me to go so natural I wanted to give up. Not only does she want me gluten free, but lactose, sugar and everything else I have always loved.
She told me that she believes that yeast overgrowth causes autoimmmune disease.
I told her though, as a kid I was super healthy, never on medicine, but really ADD. I started my period and they were awful from the start. As an adult, I have developed a lot of food allergies, thyroid disease and I am always sick. Could it have been just a gluten allergy all along? It makes a lot more sense to me.

I would love to do more research, do you suggest any books?
Thanks for your input!!!!
I would think a gastro doc would run more tests for celiac. Also do an endoscopy if tests are positive.
I went to a gastro doc this week and he is going to do an endoscopy. But, because I have been eating gluten free for a month he told me I need to eat gluten again for a few weeks to get the best results. I am not too happy about that! I guess he said that there is actual gluten in some shampoos, so I need to look at all this stuff if I really have a problem.