Bloating of the stomach
I wanted to know why my husband gets bloated, he gets out of breath he feels like he cant breath his hands get clammy.He also burps a lot and has a lot of gasses, My question is why this happens? I wanted to mention that he is also a real heavy drinker and has been for a very long time, and maybe this may be the cause of this? or if not let me know please! or have you ever heard of anybody dying from these symptoms?
I've never heard of anyone dying from the symptoms but it sure sounds like classic Celiac/gluten problems.  A MAJOR symptom of Celiac disease or gluten intollerance is gas, bloating, stomach pain, indegistion, burping, etc.  

If he does have celiac disease his body is now allergic to the protein gluten which is found in bread, beer, soy sauce, whiskey, salad dressing and many other items.  He will continue to have these problems until he completely eliminates gluten from his diet.

If he continues to consume gluten it can lead to colon cancer, diverticulitus and a host of other serious digestive problems.  The only treatment for this is to quit consuming items containing gluten....it is a MAJOR LIFE CHANGE!  

Good luck,

I would also consider ruling out food allergies.