Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
Bright Red Bloddy stool
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bright Red Bloddy stool

its been happening for 2yrs. Its bright red when he passes stool. But there is nothing in there JUST bright red blood... They did tests on him and they said he was fine & gave him heartburn pills, he still keeps having blood in his stool, but he never gets pain atall or anyother things.. what can it be and what should we do?
Related Discussions
1386448_tn?1280899886
I've kind of had the same symptoms on and off, I was told if there is bright red blood within the stool that it is generally bleeding from a hemorrhoid. However if it is darker it is blood coming from within the intestines. Maybe try to find out if there is a lot of straining going on when passing stool. I know that I tried a supplement called slippery elm, it helps add more digestive mucus and I haven't had as many issues. Most health stores carry it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank