Can Celiac Disease cause swollen glands?
Hi there. I'm almost 22 and have had a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck for almost a year now. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease about 5 years ago now and have been on the diet since. Like many others I'm sure, I have occasionally had times when I ate things that were not following the diet however I feel that most of the time I'm pretty careful unless I'm eating something I'm not aware of that contains gluten.

*I was wondering if it is common for swollen lymph nodes appear after you have been gluten free for a while?

I also have a history of sinusitis so I know that could play into it as well however through herbal remedies and claritin D I have been able to be sinus infection free for about 7 months and the lymph node has not reduced. My doctor and family seems quite unalarmed by this as well as the oncologist I saw but after a year I am seriously starting to wonder however I don't want to go through a painful biopsy if it's unnecessary.
Thanks for your time and help!  : )