Can you develop gluten intolerance in your 20's?
It feels like my health has just want crazy the past few years. I was diagnosed with endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and pelvic floor dysfuntion, and in general have just been getting sick way more than I ever used too. Recently (I would say about the past six months) I now have been dealing with digestive issues, which was something I never had a problem with!

These new digestive problems consist of a combination of diarrhea (every here and there), really bad bloating and gas, constipation and just really weird stool. It seems like I am constipated for the most part but I go in small amounts (irregular stool) just about every hour a lot of days and I get this with a lot of gas and bloating. I don't eat anything spicy or typically irritating foods due to my IC (that is the stuff that could be expected to bother my stomach), so I am trying to find what is bothering me now... I am debating the possibility that it might be gluten. One night I pretty much ate all gluten containing foods and I had HORRIBLE indigestion the next day.

Can you develop a gluten intolerance when you are 20? I never had a problem with these foods (in fact I used to eat gluten containing food to sooth my stomach!) but I feel like it might be the only common denominator in my digestive issues now... Another weird thing I have noticed is that when I eat a really high quantity of gluten containg foods in a week, I typically think that I should feel a little heavier the following week (from all the carb calories, etc.) and I usually feel a little bit thinner, which is also not usual for me.

Sorry for the lengthy explaination, but please respond if you have any good advice for me!
Yes you can.  

I suggest you start a probiotic and L-glutamate powder first.  Make an appointment to get tested for Celiac disease.  Don't stop gluten until you get tested because this is the only time you can get an accurate test.  Seeing a gastroenterologist for colonoscopy and upper endoscopy would be prudent also.  
Thank you so much for your response, Caryopteris. I am going to give it another week or so to see if it's still going on and then I'm going to go to the doctor. What probiotics work best? And what is L-glutamate?