Chronic loose stools
Hi, I am a 31 year old female who has been having chronic loose stools since I can remember.  I usually only have two bowel movement per day in the morning but occasionally I will have 1 or 2 more that will follow shortly after the 1st one.  Other bothersome symptoms I am experiencing daily are fatigue, heartburn, nausea (maybe once weekly) abdominal bloating and flatulence by evening and mild headaches.  I suppose the biggest reason I am starting to feel alarmed by all this is because of the fatigue and chronic loose stool.  The loose stool seems to be aggrevated more so by "eating out" especially foods like nachos, steak, chinese, pizza or just a large meal in general.  I cannot remember the last time my stool was formed.  My stool is not pale, it is dark brown to black and of milkshake consistency and it does not float.  I am curious as to whether or not I should be tested for Celiac disease.  My daughter was diagnosed at 16 months old.  She became very ill at that time due to this disease and I am aware that it is hereditary although no one in my family or her fathers has ever been diagnosed.  The only other history on myself that I can give you is that I am a 1/2 ppd smoker.  I drink an occasional glass of red wine in the evening.  The only medication I take is birth control pill which I only started recently due to a new diagnosis of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.  I am otherwise healthy, I am not overweight, I exercise on occasion and there is no strong family history of anything except Breast Cancer.  The fatigue is really starting to get to me.

I would encourage you to seek testing for celiac. The symptoms you list are indicative. The PCOS may actually improve on a GF diet, BTW. But do not start the diet until you finish testing!