Coeliac Disease and Chest Pain
Hello, I was diagnosed with Coeliac disease seven years and have successfully followed a gluten free diet ever since.But before this diagnosis it was thought that I had irritable bowel syndrome which is vague. Later, I got               severe chest pain and initially the doctors thought I had a heart attack.But blood tests and an angiogram ruled that out. No explanation was ever given to me regarding the chest pain. What  caused it was a mystery to me until I discovered that Anemia causes chest pain. I was anemic due to lack of iron, haemoglobin and oxygen= chest pain. Would anyone know if this diagnosis is medically sound or not. Its just my own rationalisation. Thanks.    
i have coeliac disease, i always get chest pains and suffer with anaemia, badly. my intestines swell soo bad, i can't absorb iron successfully, you sond just like me.
I always had chest pain the drs ran all the tests an came up with nothing....... I smoked and used drugs so I always put it back to poor lifestyle choices..... I recently have been diagnosed with coeliac only 2 weeks ago but everything has become so much clearer in regards to symptoms and that I have had coeliac for years undiasgnosed