Could Celiac be my Problem?
i am a 17 year old girl, am allergic to milk protein and am completely dairy free, everyday about an hour after i get up i start experiencing these symptoms (this has been going on for a month and every couple days for a month befor that), they don't let up at all for at least an hour or two sometimes three, i am a good student but i can't focus because i am so distracted. later in the day my symptoms show up periodically usually dully in the background with occasional bursts of discomfort...here are the big ones...

-excessive gas
-LOUD stomach noises
-feeling bloated
-abdominal cramping/sharp pains/ache
-nausea
-loss of appetite
-bad relux type thing, feeling like i could throw up after i eat
-i am tired all the time
-also during the first 24 hours of my period i have the most unbearable cramps

i am desperate for some relief and from my research celiac looks like it could fit or maybe some food intolerance?
please note i am not a dr but i have recenntly been diagnosed with celiac disease and the symtoms sounds like that of celiac disease or gallbladder u definatly need to be checked out and bring up the concern with a dr. i have to be on a gluten free diet. good luck hope that helps some.
I have celiac and am well read, but not a medical professional.  Some of the symptoms fit celiac.  Celiac or gluten intolerance can express itself many different ways.  Usually, it does not cause reflux or problems with the stomach.  Where gluten causes problems starts in the small intestine.  You may also have a combination of things.  A good place to start would be with the standard array of blood tests for gluten intolerance as well as the IgE food allergy test.  There are excellent books on celiac disease that you could check out like Celiac Disease: A Hidden Epidemic by Peter H.r. Green MD & Rory Jones.  Be sure to get the 2010 edition.  Good luck!
Those are some of the Celiac symptoms. However, you should have your doctor do a simple blood test to be sure. I was diagnosed with a blood test and a colonoscopy confirmed it. Good luck.