Could it be Celiac?
I'm 45.  Have had severe acne since my late twenties which doesn't clear even with antibiotics.  Now having problems with tingling in feet and hands, muscle cramping, stiffness in fingers and all over paresthesia.  I do have problems with discs in neck.  Neurologist and gp both say this is rare in celiac so won't test.  I do have what I have always called a "sensitive stomach" and am frequently bloated but not aneamic.  My nephew has been diagnosed. Thanks
Jose, it could indeed be celiac and you suspect it is I'd suggest you go to enterolab.com and order the fecal antibody test kit for gliadin (gluten). Follow the instructions and find out. If you are gluten intolerant, find out now and change the way you eat. You'd be surprised at the symptoms adults pop up with before docs begin to suspect gluten issues. Get checked.
Thank you for your response. My doctor did a full blood count  but I expect he wasn't looking for this. I also was tested for MS and got the all clear. I will get the test. Thanks again