Endoscopy for GERD, would it cover Celiac as well?
About a year ago I had an endoscopy done for GERD. (Turns out I didn't have a hiatal hernia and the symptoms of GERD cleared up soon after.) They performed a biopsy, but it came back negative as far as I know. Would that biopsy cover testing for Celiac?

The reason I ask is that for the last couple of years I've noticed a significant increase in the number of times (at points, once or twice a day, almost always after lunch) that I will have loose, watery stool. I don't think it smells, but it certainly isn't the kind of thick BM I feel like I used to get more frequently. Very first thing in the morning, I tend to have a more normal BM, though it too doesn't seem to be quite as congealed (though it's much more normal-looking than the afternoon one). Almost all of my BMs these days are a light tan color. Rarely dark. It never occurred to me until recently that this might be a problem. Because it's not particularly painful, and nothing smells particularly off. I always just assumed it was because I tend to over-eat at lunch because I find my stomach is sensitive in the morning so I won't eat much then.

Do you think these are warning signs for something more serious?

Many thanks for any help!
It would only cover celiac if the biopsy were taken from the duodenum and the doc had requested that the pathologist rule in/out the possibility of celiac. Otherwise, no.