Enterolab Test Results For Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity
I just got my results in today. According to this I should avoid Gluten and Eggs. My genetic test show 2 of the same gene. I am still confused on the genetic test results. Can anyone chime in on how sever the gluten sensitivity might be? Do you think between the IgA testing and the genetic test that I must definitely avoid gluten? Also, I am just curious in finding more information on this particular gene set. Anyone know a site that explains the different genes in depth but in simpler terms. Thank you in advance!

B) Gluten/Antigenic Food Sensitivity Stool/Gene Panel
Fecal Anti-gliadin IgA    11 Units   (Normal Range is less than 10 Units)

Fecal Anti-casein (cow’s milk) IgA    6 Units   (Normal Range is less than 10 Units)

Fecal Anti-ovalbumin (chicken egg) IgA    11 Units   (Normal Range is less than 10 Units)

Fecal Anti-soy IgA    9 Units   (Normal Range is less than 10 Units)

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1    0202  

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2    0202  

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ   2,2  (Subtype 2,2)
you have both trouble genes for gluten sensitivity, which means that you have a high risk that you might get celiacs. But this does not mean that you will get it. If you did the test because you already have some gut problems, I would avoid gluten from now on.
the other markers are pretty high, which points for me to that you have leaky gut syndrome, where you can develop allergies against nearly anything due to inflammation.
My suggestion is you put yourself on the SCD diet for a while. This diet is glutenfree and aids the healing of the gut. It was developed originally for crohns, but it works fast and longterm for celiacs, IBS and parasites.
give yourself a trial for three weeks, and leave out Eggs as well, since they look troublesome for you. It is very important to do the intro diet. If there is anything you dislike, leave it out. the diet is more of a tool to find your own personalised diet. Google scd lifestyle and listen to a few podcasts.
Good luck!
Look through the FAQ that enterolab has on it's website. I believe it will answer the questions you're asking. Alternatively, give enterolab a call. They have a great nurse who can help answer your questions.