Aa
A
A
Close
Gas after eating wheat
I'm not sure if my problem is with wheat, or gluten in general. Either way, my Celiac test came back negative. "Wheat" issues sort of run in my family. I have another family member who can handle wheat products every once in a while, so I thought I was in the same boat. I ate some stuffing on Easter, and have suffered ever since. I have the foulest gas and crazy canker sores. I just started taking probiotics (think they are helping), have been drinking ginger and peppermint tea, gargling with salt water (for my mouth)... I just want to know what else I can do. I feel awful and smell bad. The diarrhea lasted only a few days after I ate the wheat, but I am left with terrible gas. How do I get it all out of my system? I have been having bowel movements, but I things are obviously still putrefying.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Sullyfish, what test was used to determine whether or not you had 'celiac' issues?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Sorry for the massive delay. It was a blood test to determine if I had a certain level of this "special" antibody. I cannot remember what exactly.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank