Gluten Sensitivity ?? Please Help.
Hello I'm a healthy 26yo caucasian M, 6'3, 210lbs
PMH: Gilbert's Syndrome (Slightly elevated Billirubin)

I have been having Left Upper Quadrant pain for about 8months now which varies in intensity. I recently broke out in a mirrored rash on both flanks that almost had a "shingles" appearance or "chicken pox" look to it and its not either. I rarely break out on my back and this was peculiar, It doesnt really itch (very seldom), and its painful to rub with a towel etc. Also I started loosing my hair and noticed flaky patches near my hairline(which may be attributed to the procepia I'm using). Nevertheless, I am also extremely fatigue throughout the day and my doctor thinks i have GAD or Depression. I have been under a great deal of stress these past 3 years which doesn't help. My question is how likely is it that I am sensitive to gluten?

Thank you for our time!
Really hard to say from your description.  I would suggest testing for celiac first, before you quit gluten---if that comes back negative, you could try giving up gluten and see if you feel better.