Gluten intolerant, now suddenly lactose intolerant during pregnancy?
Hi everyone,
After visiting a gazillion doctors, I finally received a diagnosis of "non-celiac gluten intolerance". It has been about a year since being gluten free (well, I do use the same toaster for my gluten-free toast that my family uses for regular toast, but I'm 99% gluten-free). I've felt soooo much better!

Now I'm in my 23rd week of pregnancy (my third child - the gluten intolerance started during my second pregnancy).

Suddenly I've been getting horrible stomach cramps and sort-of-diarrhea (I'm also taking iron supplements which is making the stool hard, but it feels like diarrhea... does that make sense?) when I eat any milk products.
I had a caffe latte this morning (which has milk in it) but didn't feel bad. But later on I ate yoghurt and cottage cheese and almost immediately had to run to the bathroom and then lie down afterwards.
This has been going on for a few days.
Now, it could just be a stomach virus, but I find it wierd that it only happens with dairy.  When I eat other things (gluten-free and dairy-free) I feel fine.

Has anyone heard of suddenly becoming lactose intolerant???

I guess I'll have to wait a while longer to see if this goes away... Any advice would be appreciated!
thanks.
I forgot to add something: I also have had a lot of mucus in the stools. Sometimes JUST mucus.

Could I be being glutened? Or is this a symptom of lactose intolerance? Or something else perhaps?

Thanks again..