HELP......WHAT DO YOU THINK?!
Female 30 years old 5'9 110 lbs

I've been seeing my doctor for a year now and she still doesnt know whats wrong with me! Here are my symptoms:

weight loss, no appetite, diarrhea no matter what I eat, my bones hurt n feel like im losing my muscles, tired, my face will breakout/rash  all over even on my neck that itch (doesnt look like "pimples" & i've never had an "acne" problem, hair seems to be falling out, nails weak n brittle (never had problems with hair or nails), cant drink beer because if I even have 1 I feel like i drank 100 throw up bile n have dizzy spells then my body gets super hot and then i want to faint, when I eat something especially at night I have this super loud wierd air bubbles in my back that have to be rubbed out so I can burp and they are super super loud....almost like gas bubbles (hard to explain), in the morning its hard for me to get out of bed because it seems like my insides are "stuck" to one side n I have to let everything adjust into place because it hurts my lower back n stomach.........I think thats it.....yes, these are ALL my symptoms on a daily basis ):  

my doc has ran numerous test n said that all blood work was fine, had a colonoscopy done that can back "inconclusive" ?, she gave me meds for ulcerative colitis (not knowing for sure this is what i had) took them but nothing helped, now waiting to get a endoscopy....

DOES ANYONE HAVE SIMILAR SYMPTOMS? PLEASE HELP N LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I HATE BEING LIKE THIS AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.

What bothers me most is the face breakout....when it first happened it was on my right side of the face lil pimple like but gradually got bigger, traveled up to my forehead, down to the left side and down my neck! it lasted for a good 2 weeks and i couldnt leave my house or go anywhere!  It eventually scabbed up then gradually went away..thats how bad it got. which gets me stressed n depressed.  I'm an Aesthetician so me having this breakout is not cool. I've tried all kinds of acne products just to see if it will clear it but doesnt help....probably because its not acne! i dont know what to do anymore...........
You may want to be checked for celiac issues. Many of the symptoms you're having could be caused by that problem. It's worth a try.