Have I been diagnosed with Celiac?
My doctor recently ordered bloodwork for Celiac disease.  She emailed me and said that my results were borderline positive and told me to do a trial on a gluten free diet and that she'd see me in a few weeks to check on me.  I'm confused.  Is this a diagnosis?  How am I to know for sure if I indeed do have Celiac and need to stay gluten free for life?
My advice is to continue eating gluten until you have an endoscopy and biopsy.  The only way you can get an official diagnosis is to have a biopsy to see if there is internal damage in your intestines.  I would call your doctor back and ask to schedule one.  Is she a general practitioner or a GI?  If she's just a GP, I would suggest seeing a GI who can do the procedure for you.  I've had 2 endoscopies, and they really aren't that bad.  You are put to sleep so you won't remember anything.  There's no pain involved either.  Definitely talk to your doctor though.  I wouldn't just give up gluten without having a biopsy.  
Your doctor does not know enough about Celiac disease. Get to a gastro doc. Do not go off gluten until you have a solid diagnosis. Going off gluten before you have a definate diagnosis could prevent you from finding out if it is truly Celiacs.
I did see several mentions of gut biopsy online, but I consulted with a second physician who said that a positive blood test and a positive response to a gluten free diet is usually sufficient for diagnosis.  So I guess I'm going to stick with the diet and see what happens.