Labs/Screens are Negative for Celiac's...
but wondered if I could still be gluten intolerant?  I have been avoiding gluten products (wheat, barley, and rye) for about 4-5 weeks now.  I started avoiding them weeks before having my labs/screening done for Celiac's (my Endo ordered the labs).  I am a little afraid to consume gluten products, as I had the bloating, turning stomach, indigestion, etc. and have not had those symptoms since stopping gluten products. I may have just answered my own question!
Technically, any test can provide negative results but the odds of that are slim. If you feel better by sticking to a gluten free diet, continue doing what you're doing.
By stopping gluten before having tested, you made the results inconclusive.  You seem to have some level of gluten problem.  If it is Celiac disease, I would say it is not worth it to go back on gluten, because your symptoms from gluten will be worse than ever and it just damages your health.  My surgeon told me to get off gluten because I was classic for Celiac disease in some ways.  I feel much better off gluten, so he said don't worry about testing - just don't eat any gluten.  Easier said than done, but it is worth it to me.  
I totally agree with Caryoteris. For some reason one of my doctors thought I needed to be tested for Celiac even though at that point I had been gluten free for years. So of course it came back negative. I was not about start gluten again for the test. I says stay gluten free. Thankfully I found a doctor willing to diagnose me as having Celiacs when I told him my symptoms before I went gluten free and how much better I felt w/o having gluten (or dairy) in my diet.