Lower left abdominal pain
I have had lower left abdominal pain for many years, recently I have had my gall bladder removed, and exploritory laparoscopy removing scar tissue and adhesions, and just two days ago a colonoscopy..the dr did do four biopsies which i will find out results in 2 weeks., but since the colonoscopy my symptoms have been agrivated i am in alot of pain and have the chills but am not running a fever...I am so tired of living in pain like this all of the time what can it be...I have also had an endoscopy done as well which that confirmed bacteria on my esophogus..and acid reflux..
I'm sorry :( Do you think it may be related to food and diet? Do you have an irregular bowel? ulcers come to mind. or perhaps it's referred pain. your mention of bacteria has me thinking you have extra yeast in the body? I'm not much help, but i wanted to respond at least. My husband lives in unexplained groin pain and it really takes a toll on your life.

or- colitis maybe? a possible parasite?