Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
My son's mystery disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

My son's mystery disease

what is causing my son's nite time vomiting and simultaneaus diareah. 6 hours later he is over it. This a reoccuring problem. This problem is progressing. The vomiting is not increasing in frequency just in power.It will go away for awile then comeback usually when the wether changes.Last nite was the first time he vomited and diareahed at the same time.
I think it was from the force. However he was over it 6 hours later. He vomitted once in the late afternoon  on saturday about 2. Then he had minor diareah or soft bowel movement. However sense this is a cycolic vomiting syndrome I knew
what was going to happen tonight. Which was a replay of Thuresday nite. Sure enough nite time violent vomiting with diareah.However this is the first time it has been this bad. As always he was over it 6 hours later. What is the cause of my son's cycolic vomiting disorder?
Eliminate all dairy and carbs for the next couple days. make sure he's well hydrated. Thais means no bread,sugar, milk,cheese,cerials,sweets,cookies.
After this reintroduce dairy or carbs till there's an adverse reaction.
He may also have a parasitic infection and that has to be ruled out by his doctor following proper testing. Usually coconut water and extra virgin coconut oil are good remedies for such symptoms.
If the symptoms persist, he must be seen by his doctor.
Wishing him well,
Niko