Nutritional Supplementation
Since Celiac affects our absorption of nutrients, does anyone know the specific needs of people with Celiac disease??  I have heard that Celiac can cause severe Thiamine deficiency.  What can THAT do to you??  What can I do about it, myself??

I don't have a link specific to Celiac disease... but I do have a chronic health condition and have found this information to be helpful for myself :

Dietary Considerations for Patients with Chronic Illnesses and Multiple Chronic Infections

http://www.immunesupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm/ID/3201/t/CFIDS_FM

Once your gut is absorbing vitamins again the most tricky ones to replace are B vitamins, Vitamin D and Calcium. Thiamine is a B-complex vitamin. Get a blood test for vitamin D and vitamin B deficiency. Get a DEXA bone scan to check for demineralization of bones. You can request these tests even if you do not have a diagnosis. If you have a deficiency your doctor will do something about it and they know what tests to run to check for the problems caused by vitamin deficiencies. Don't worry.