Still sick
about 3 months ago i was told that i have geradia but i have no idea how i got it. I finally got that under control then i was told that i had celiac disease. I went on a strick gluten free diet but i still feel sick all the time i have had a kidney infection and 3 utis since then i have gone to the doctors they all say that i am fine. I am tired all the time dizzy head achs feeling like im gunna through up all the time and sensitive to light sometimes and loud music. Any ideas on what i can do?
Nicole, it can take quite awhile to unfortunately get your system to 'come around' and feel half-way decent if you've got celiac disease despite the GF diet. Make sure you're not getting hit by hidden gluten, and that can be difficult. Read all labels and contact manufacturer's if necessary.

Also keep in mind that some with gluten problems (wheat, rye and barley) also cross-react to oats. So take them out of your diet too.

And unfortunate number of those that have to be GF also cross-react to the major protein in dairy - casein. Check in you have that issue since it can cause the same problems/symptoms as gluten can.
Nicole,
The sensitivity to light and sounds are migraines. I had them all the time before being diagnosed. It took me an entire year to see results of the diet.  The doctor was surprised by this but I have heard other people saying they experienced the same thing. The good news is that it does get better. The headaches stopped, my arthritis got better, and what I always referred to as the random acts of nausea went away.i would explain my symptoms as what most people felt during pregnancy and I felt all the time. All of this did go away. It has been 2 years since going gluten free. My doctor did give me a blood test to see if I was still getting contaminated and that came back negative. Apparently I am just a slow healer and you may be too. Stay on track and just remember there is light at the end of the tunnel. I promise it gets better. Good luck.