What do you think this could be?
I was diagnosed with celiacs about 7.5 months ago. I've been strictly following a gluten free diet. I mainly eat meat and other forms of protein, fruits, and vegetables. I feel like I go through the same cycle every day. I go to bed with a very bloated and tight stomach and I wake up and have to go to the bathroom right away. I don't have runny diarrhea but it's very thick, soft poop. After my first bowel movement for the day, I still feel bloated but right after I eat anything my stomach bloats more right away and I feel the need to go to the bathroom. However, farting and pooping when this happens becomes difficult and happens in very tiny amounts. I'm so sick of living like this day to day. I'm only 21 and I still have my whole life ahead of me. This is so uncomfortable and makes me feel huge. I've tried probiotics, vitamins, fiber supplements.... Nothing solves the issue. My mom is aware of it but she refuses to take me to the doctor. I cant go myself because i am under my parents insurance. Suggestions?
Were you diagnosed by blood test?  Did you have an upper and lower endoscopy?  Have you tried magnesium citrate tablets every morning?  Have you tried Miralax in place of Metamucil?  

I take many things because besides Celiac I have constipation due to a long and tortuous colon.  They could not get the scope through because a turn was too tight.  So I find that daily manual labor jobs fix the problem along with all my supplements.  But if I can't do manual labor 8 hours a day, then I need an expensive medication called Amitiza.  

You may discover you need to eliminate certain other foods like dairy or nuts or particularly nut butters.  That stuff does not move and nuts give me headaches anyway.  You may have other food problems.  
Do you think your parents are adequately educated about Celiac?  Maybe you need a visit to a doctor and a referral to a dietician.  It is extremely important that you are compliant, and cross-contamination is hard to avoid when you live with other people who may not understand that contamination is measured in parts-per-million.  
I was diagnosed by blood test. I'm thinking that I need to go get further testing done. Thank you for the suggestions! I will have to go pick some of that up. I want these symptoms to go away. I was fine for so long after starting my diet and all of a sudden these symptoms started occurring. I've cut out dairy thinking that was the problem but the problems still persist. I've noticed that if I eat something whole like GF pasta, my stomach doesn't react as strongly to it.
Be aware that even cosmetics, like lipstick or toothpaste, can cause problems.  Check everything.