Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
any help would be great

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

any help would be great

Any advice would be very helpful!!

My daughter is 13 months old, walking and running everywhere.  She is full of beans, climbs up everything - heck she can even climb up a slide by herself so she has more than enough energy :)

From day dot she always struggled with her wind to the point where we had to move her legs to make her fart and rub her tummy to get her bowels moving because she would go days without doing a poo.  I would breast feed her until 4 months and decided to change to formula to see if she got better.

A few days later she was fine on formula and then her poos were like diarrhea with like I would say stringy or even like darker blobs.  I hope that makes sense.  I took her to the doctor twice within 3 months and after the second time she suggested lactose free.  I must include my baby girl was one of those that just NEVER stopped crying.  I put her on that and she was perfect!!!!!  I then introduced food at 5-6 months and it started again.  I took her off foods and she was fine and then she just went down hill again.  

At 13 months she had diarrhea for 2 weeks straight.  Her poos were real diarrhea and then back to the stringy stuff with a lot of undigested food.  She started getting rashes on her bottom and she will easily do up to 10 poos some days or at worse 3 or 4 within an hour and a half.

I have taken her back and forth to the doctor but I just can't do this anymore.  She can be a real darling but then most of the time she just wants me to hold her or she will just throw herself about and cry for no reason.  I have taken gluten, dairy and egg out of her diet but she in the last hour and a half she has done 5 poos and that was just from little farts rather than actually pooing.

Please any advice would be most appreciative.  I am going to the doctor on Wedneday and I am going to demand testing.  I know there is something wrong with her I just don't know what
Some babies just have GI problems from the start, since they develop their gut flora from whatever bacteria was around in the room and on the humans during birth. This also includes bad bacteria, sadly.
I know that there is a diet for children with autism or with Crohns, which is easily digested and changes the gut flora over time. It does not matter if the baby is celiacs, lactose intolerant or whatever the problem might be.

google pecanbread.com, read your way through. They have a spreadsheed with different stages, how about you try introducing food from stage one and see what happens? It is still better than doing nothing, right?

Good luck.