Aa
A
A
Close
bowel movements, am i dying?
DIarrhea, always green and it burns when it comes out now. sinks to the bottom of the toilet fast. a week or so ago  i had a poo that had oil in the water *Malaborption* a few cloudy watered stools aswell. the other night my buddy came over and we made a fat plate of nachos. Gluton free sea salt nachos. i ate those with some cheese, meat etc. i had my first normal stool it was large and beautiful. today i ate a bk burger and a bacon/egg n cheese sandwich and my ***** were horrible. my anus is so raw theres a little blood. i mgoing to the walk in clinic in an hour to see whats up. iv had this for months. after the nacho incident i didnt know if it  was just food and my stomach decided to say enough is enough? but im not waiting around anylonger. i could do another nacho day and see if my tummies okay but im not gunna sit around and let my butt problems kill me. im dehydrated all the time. i drink 2L jugs of water all day yet my lips are crispy and i have slight cottonmouth. i was experiencing cramps also a couple weeks ago frequently with my stools. though i havent experienced it recently. i dont know what i have and with all my symptoms checking online hasnt helped me so far. i come up with 20 different medical possibilities. if anybody has similar stories and can give a brother some advice please, i really do appreciate it. i heard of supplement stores selling enzyme pills and digestion pills to help with intestinal health. im gunna try it when i can afford it. but as of now i cant even afford to eat right.. Alright.. off to the Docs.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank