Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
bowel movements, am i dying?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

bowel movements, am i dying?

DIarrhea, always green and it burns when it comes out now. sinks to the bottom of the toilet fast. a week or so ago  i had a poo that had oil in the water *Malaborption* a few cloudy watered stools aswell. the other night my buddy came over and we made a fat plate of nachos. Gluton free sea salt nachos. i ate those with some cheese, meat etc. i had my first normal stool it was large and beautiful. today i ate a bk burger and a bacon/egg n cheese sandwich and my ***** were horrible. my anus is so raw theres a little blood. i mgoing to the walk in clinic in an hour to see whats up. iv had this for months. after the nacho incident i didnt know if it  was just food and my stomach decided to say enough is enough? but im not waiting around anylonger. i could do another nacho day and see if my tummies okay but im not gunna sit around and let my butt problems kill me. im dehydrated all the time. i drink 2L jugs of water all day yet my lips are crispy and i have slight cottonmouth. i was experiencing cramps also a couple weeks ago frequently with my stools. though i havent experienced it recently. i dont know what i have and with all my symptoms checking online hasnt helped me so far. i come up with 20 different medical possibilities. if anybody has similar stories and can give a brother some advice please, i really do appreciate it. i heard of supplement stores selling enzyme pills and digestion pills to help with intestinal health. im gunna try it when i can afford it. but as of now i cant even afford to eat right.. Alright.. off to the Docs.