constant nausea
I woke up three months ago with nausea and a feeling of gnawing/aching in my stomach. At first I thought it was morning sickness, because I had just gone off the pill and was trying to get pregnant. However, I am definitely not pregnant, but the nausea as stuck with me 24 hours a day, every day for the last 3 and a half months. I have still been able to work and even continue to train for a marathon, as the nausea is not always severe, sometimes just an annoyance. i have been working with a GI doctor who has run blood tests, 2 CT scans, gallbladder ultrasound, stool samples, endoscoply - all have come back normal. He said that my celiac test was also normal, but I am going off the basis now that we could have missed something. Nausea with a gnawing/achey stomach is my only symptom. Any thoughts that this might be celiac disease? Food used to help, but it doesn't help now. Neither does prilosec, karafate, mylanta, tums, or gaviscon. Thank you in advance.
Constant nausea was one of my top symptoms -- it was never-ending & unbearable for months and months. Going GF has finally eliminated this symptom for me (albeit 10 months later) & I am thrilled! Blood tests often give false negatives, so don't give up on the idea of Celiac.

You also might consider candida problems. The pill can really mess with your stomach & cause candida overgrowth. Google some info about it to learn more (try 'candida' and 'pill' -- there is tons of info). Here is just one site with info:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/candida-and-birth-control-pill-how-are-they-connected.html
I honestly can't believe your dr. didn't think of this. Anyway, treatment would involve going on a sugar-free diet and possibly anti-fungal meds. It is possible to have both Candida & Celiac, so don't rule out the other if you do find it to be one of the 2. I am doing both a GF and sugar-free diet right now.

Good luck & read back on the archives of this board 'cause there is lots of good info.
hope it doesn't take me 10 months..i'm gluten free here for 3 weeks..still waiting to see improvement (although the level of nausea has gone down and IBS symptoms are calming down..)