Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
cough and muscles pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

cough and muscles pain

Dear All,
  I'm Samuel, 28 years old, 90 Kg. I have a problem with my muscles specially in my hands and foots. one month ago, I had a strong cough and I couldn't take my breath at nigh and after I took cough medicine and now I'm 95% recovered from the cough.
the problem of my muscles appeared after I finished the cough medicine and it appears when i carry something heavy in my hands or stand up for long time time with my legs. My hands or legs become red and i feel pain on them and this effects decreased when I put them under warm water for 15 minutes at least.
I went to a doctor an he though that i have a Rheumatism and he asked me to make blood tests. from the internet, i understood that the cough bacteria effects my Blood vessels.
what do you think about my case?