gastroenterolgy advice
Hi there,

I am sitting at home in a lot of pain and have been in and out of hospital for the past four weeks.

I had a hysterectomy 4  weeks ago - came home - but felt very unwell and had constant weird gatric pain, spasms and eventually fever. I was admitted with albumin levels quite low, and a crp of 354. While treatment with antibiotics, my stomach filled with water and I felt very nauseas. on the 8th day in hospital they drained he fluid but still had no idea where and why the fluid was building up - I am also leaking large amounts of fluid vaginally due to hole left from the op. After the drain, a very good physician saw me and diagnosed me with 'Familial Mediterranean Fever' whuch had been building before the op. I went home for a few days with on steroids and colchicine but had another severe abdominal attack. They had to drain the fluid again but since then I feel like my whole abdomen is twisted, I have very bad stitches and cannot move. Yhe doctor wants to keep me in hospital because fluid keeps building. All other blood results (except albumin) seem ok but it can't simly feel this awful. I am very nauseas all the time and hane become very despndant. Why do these terrble abdominal gastric spasms and nausea and fluid keep coming?

Kind regards,
Joanne