gluten intolerant
Even though you are negative for celiac you can still be gluten intolerant. I have an ucler and I am being treated for it with entocort. I am going gluten free too and my acid reflux is so much better. Dietician says to have 2000 of fish oil and 4000 vit D. I am feeling so much better and  I don't have pain in stomach from the ulcer. I have been gluten intolerant for 40 yrs and just found out.
Yep.  I just wish some of these doctors would figure this out.  Too many of them think that going gluten free is just some internet food fad.  They're wrong, though.  The anecdotal evidence for each person who says they feel better should be sufficient.  They know going gluten free is not the end of the world and is still a healthy diet, so why they want to be right and not listen to what their patients tell them is beyond me.  I do have doctors who listen, but I also have doctors who still choose not to listen to me.  To me this is weird when even the allergist will tell me that one can still have food sensitivities even if one tests negative for the iGE allergies that can cause anaphylaxic shock.  The all or none approach that some of these doctors have with that blood test for Celiac, putting all their eggs in one basket and putting all their faith in this one blood test when the tests for Celiac are definitely much more complicated than the blood test alone is really ridiculous.  Such doctors should listen better to their patients.