Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community
pain on right side of navel

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Celiac (Sprue) disease, anemia, behavioral changes and neurological issues, dental issues, diet and nutrition, infertility, gastrointestinal issues, gluten-free recipes, growth issues, infants and children with Celiac, pain management, and skin and dermatology issues.

pain on right side of navel

I was diagnose with celiac disease in 2003 and have been gluten free since then.  During my last pregnancy I had pain to the right of may navel which they thought was a hernia that would go away after delivery it did not.  6 mos later returned to dr had ultra sound and it didn't show a hernia.  It comes and goes but can be severe especially when I stretch or inhale.  I had an appendectomy in 1998 so I know that is not the culprit.  Any ideas what this could be?  
I don't know but could it be extra tissue or extra something from the appendectomy? Don't even know if it's close to the scar.