possibly Celiac or gluten intolerance
I saw a gastro about 2-3 years ago for acid reflux as well as a constant bloated feeling/something stuck in the bottom of my throat.  Had a couple of episodes at night where I would get very nauseated, dizzy/lightheaded, tight chested, elevated pulse.  After endoscopy and food digestion time study, Dr. found nothing serious  - gave me meds (protonix) for reflux.  The bloat and tight chest/breathing issues have not gone away.  And now, these symptons are beginning to impede on my ability to exercise (I'm a runner and am having issues runnng relatively short distances without having to stop because of the bloated feeling, tight chest, and inability to take deep breaths (I've been an active runner for over 12 years).  Recently went to an allergist who found no allergies other than dust mites.  I'm regularly congested (nasal) with post nasal drop constantly.  She performed a lung function test and all results were normal.  As my twin sister does have a gluten intolerance, she ordered blood work to test for celiac.  I wasn't even familiar with this disease - are my symtoms common for celiac or gluten intolerance?
IMO, there are no standard symptoms for celiac unless you're a baby with constant diarrhea. In adults celiac disease can present in a variety of ways, so it's one of the harder diseases to get docs to really test for. If you even begin to suspect you could have celiac disease do an elimination diet for about 4 weeks time and see what happens. Although it takes longer than that to get well, a 4-week trial should give you some idea if you watch how you feel and track your symptoms. Delete every 'speck' including hidden sources of wheat, rye, barley and malt (and deep-six oatmeal for those 4 weeks too - some people react).

You can also get your genes checked and if you're carrying major or minor genes, and if you're feeling better being off the gluten you'll have your answer.