Aa
A
A
Close
590177 tn?1288429454
should I do another endoscopy
I had 2 blood tests, in mid 2009 was negative, in late 2009 was postive. I had endoscopy at end of 2009 but stopped eating gluten as doctor did not advice me to keep eating it until after endoscopy, so I only ate gluten 2 days before...so endoscopy was negative. After the endoscopy I stopped eating gluten anyway for other health reasons. I never had any pain or anything prior stopping gluten. But now after more than a year gluten free, I find that if I eat gluten accidentaly I get pain. Not sure if it's because I am Celiac or because my body just doens't like it now and now is intolerant to it.

Should I have another endoscopy? Being gluten free is so difficult, especially when travelling and going out to restaurants, parties etc.

I'm just annoyed that now I get pains and before I never did.  Same happened with milk, I have stopped drinking it as I only drunk it with cereal... now I get pain if I eat yogurt etc  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would probably request another endoscopy.  You may be gluten intolerant or allergic to wheat, soy, etc.  If it were me, I would want to know.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Celiac (Sprue) Disease Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank