slow digestion bloating
i have bloating and a dull pain in my
left side sometimes, i feel like i am full and bloated, with gas
and my digestion is very slow. allso i
have acid reflux, I am taking prilosec and
bentil/ Please tellme what do you think
I,too have GERD, and I take Prilosec, 20 mg. I have never had excessive gas or bloating. Have you tried any of the OTC remedies for gas? Your bloating may be from intestinal gas. I wonder whether probiotic digestive enzymes might improve your digestion. This is not a sales pitch for a product, but I discovered a new, patented probiotic that conquored my constipation 7 months ago, and now I have a bowel movement once to twice a day. The website I will give to you is for probiotics to correct constipation in 5 to 7 days. The same company has probiotic digestive enzymes that might improve your digestion, and reduce your bloating. Go to www.theralac.com and read their claims and decide for yourself. The company has a second product called Enzalase. This product has about 12 digestive enzymes, and I wonder whether Theralac and Enzalase working together might improve your digestion. These products reversed my constipation and improved my daily digestion.

John Hopkins Medicine in Baltomore, Maryland, says there are more than 25 digestive disorders, and many have similar symptoms. The National Institutes of Health provides a website that deals with digestive and kidney diseases.The website is http://digestive.niddk.gov. First, go to the digestion link and see all the digestive disorders from A to Z. Do not be surprise to see Google requesting that you go to the same URL. Have you had any problems with your kidneys, maybe on the left side?

Harrald