Cerebral Palsy Community
Adult Topic: Sexual aids/masterbation techniques for people with CP?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)

I'm 33 years old, hetero, male, and I have mild spastic cerebral palsy. I don't really know how to put this, but here it goes. I've got a problem of a sexual nature. I'm single, I don't date, I have never been in any relationship lasting longer than a week, and sex is basically the reason I don't date and have never been in a sexual relationship. My knees, hips, ankles are all trashed because of the cp. I'm afraid to have sex because of the high risk of injuring myself and/or any woman that I might have sex with. I've just never been able to allow myself to take that risk, so I'm a still a virgin.

Masterbaition (spelling?) is my only means of sexual release. Even that is tough for me to do at times. Legs stiffen up and twist sideways when I don't want them too, knees lock up, feet get stuck in pointing out, hips refuse to move up/down, knees feel like they're going to pop out, hands/fingers hurt from arthritis/spasms. It's not very much fun at times. Not to mention it has also gotten a bit old doing it the old fashioned way after so many years.

I am looking for suggestions for sexual aids for masterbaition. Something that will help me achieve orgasms but won't make me twist and turn my body in uncomfortable ways anymore to acheive them. Are there any devices out there for men like me? Where do I find these devices at? How much do they usually cost?

I am also interested in possible new techniques. I know that there are tons of techniques on the internet for able bodied men which simulates sex and a womans vagina, but most of them just seem to be too physically challenging for me.

I know these seem like very odd questions, but there doesn't seem to be much info anywhere for situations mine. So I'm hoping someone here might have some experience or ideas that might be useful.
Hi Iam a woman who is dating and fell in love with a man who have had and still have the problems. U have , u must be honest with the female and let her know . Bec it was a problem at first but when he told me why sex was everything to me it was ok I had to dig it out of him but nowi know so when we do have sex Iam mostly on top r he hit from the back lying down side ways r standing up against a wall.   And I love it  and we take breaks  that all a lot and I know it's not going to last for very long so usually he gets me to the point I will explode by finger me r and kissing me and then I will get on top and its good .  Just be truth ful and if u have a good woman she will make it work for both of u