Anyone else in my position
My 17 and a half month old son has been under going tests since march and we saw our GP today who said before i had even said anything that he was 100% percent sure he had moderate cerebral palsy even without all the tests back.  We are now just awaiting a MRI scan to confirm the conclusions.  He can not pull himself into sitting or stand up by himself he sits if positions but slumps to one side he consistently dribbles and seems to struggle with his tongue control.  he can not lift his head and the only thing he can do is roll over.  The one good thing is mentally he is completely with it and is so happy and smiley.  Is anyone else out there in my position that has any advice on any equipment or toys or just general tips that they could recommend to me that could improve his quality of life. Thanks All
hello,
im not in your position and im not yet a doctor. i read up on this, from this website
http://www.medicinenet.com/cerebral_palsy/page7.htm#treated

it does have an option for surgery depending on how it is, and also other treatment, please read up,  decided to copy paste the link, because u will get all the info,about it.i hope it helped.
god bless u and ur family. tc